Monday, January 29, 2007

Unfinished piece of.... something

In progress
hmm My day on planet 7 doesnt look that bad at all. I'm actually impressed..
Things to fix are.. too much mid tone, I definitely need more highlight or darktones.
add more people outside, fix the background building part.. fix the colour on the glass bridge.

Now this, I have no idea where to begin with this. This is actually the first one I painted. I'll see how long it will take me to fix the day one and I just might redo this one..
but to observe what the heck does not work..
-light source?
-colour yellow doesn't seem to belong in the red tone painting..
-the bug in front looks terrible.. more details perhaps.

This one might have a chance of survival if i do something with the yellows in there..
playing with the colours in photoshop gave me an idea to give the whole painting even darker tone to really get the mother bug's silhouette pop out.. but its already 12:30am.. I'll rest today.

No comments:

Post a Comment